Wednesday, May 25, 2022

175-200-190 x 1s, 24 kg swings, floor pushups

 This was a much better day but woke up with my right elbow wonky and not sure how it happened. ( Get hurt sleeping= You are now OLD) but I've know this a long time

Distracted me a bit I was just playing around today, pretty  much, just trying to find positions.

Bottom line: I have to have my  hips in front of the bar when I start OR my my hip drive as I press means nothing

And, of course, I didn't figure this out until literally my last down set

Everything went better tho and figure out:

I have to put my foot behind the tape on the bottom of the rack in order to find the X

I have to go back to setting up with my hips and locking them in or my knee drive pushes the bar in front

I HAVE TO STAY ON THE X especially at mid point

185 x 1

this is ok but not locking in the hip at start made the top harder and out of position

this was the second sets AFTER missing a rep! again before I locked in the hips.Elbows also were not in front of the bar enough.
190 x 1 down set Best set of the day
Basically
175 x 1
185 x 1
190 x 1
200 x miss
200 x 1  x 3
190 x 1

24 kg swings
5 x 8/8  ok but right elbow/wrist was tight. had to start all sets right arm

floor pushups
2 x 40 de load

first really hot day of summer 95+ this will take getting used to

BW 174.2
BF 12.9

ruck tomorrow should be interesting

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...