Sunday, May 29, 2022

48kg/16 kg One arm swing workout 10 x 5/5, belt squat pyramid, band pullapart

 Elbow better but still jacked this morning. The 16 kg choice was good anymore would have been (more) stupid but it actually seemed to help- tractioned the elbow just a bit AND I got some decent adjustments on the setup. Was hoping for that

Left side was ok , grip was not as strong as I expected but I've been using it to work on my right side for two days. Actually it's a miracle I could grip anything!

Problem is the pronator teres , as it was before, keeping the elbow from supinating and locking out. Just like a few years ago but worse this time I think,

Anyway got some decent sleep finally which helps tons

No sleep, no energy, no energy it's so hard to think the injury though and what's needed to unfuck it. Then too tired to work on myself

Death spiral.

I actually don't know how I lived like this for 15+ years with my knee my shoulder and my back at the same time

No wonder I was so cranky all the time

Pain does that to you. It takes a shit ton of energy to manage

One arm swings

58 kg left hand/16 kg right hand

10 sets of 5/5

Belt squat
32 kg x 10
40 kg x 10
44 kg x 10

these are getting better each week. knees fine. technique coming back

red band pullaparts

3 x 30

BW 173
BF 13.8


No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...