Friday, May 27, 2022

Thursday ruck

 45 lb ruck

5 laps

45 min 

2.5 miles

good breeze but mid 80s temp

BW 173.8
BF 14.0


right elbow/wrist shoulder is really wonky still as I write this ( Friday) and not happy at all it's still tweaky. can't really lock out the elbow. feel subluxed .ack


Hopefully I can swing tomorrow and I wake up good, or the swings unfuck it

Not sure where its' from but I am sure Monday  fucked presses were the cause]

Lats, teres and pec super facilitated and everythings out

not happy

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...