Friday, May 29, 2015

Thursday Ruck

 Feeling the effects of  yesterday's swing test today! In the glutes, which is great, as well as overall energy, which is to be expected. Still got it done but it was tougher than normal

43 lb ruck
6 laps
60 minutes
last lap timed at 8:11

Tracy could ruck with me for  the first time since she dislocated her toe which made the workout that much more enjoyable


forgot to write this yesterday so getting it done Friday morning. Glutes are even MORE sore lol

Got to work that out, have to swing the Beast tomorrow :)

datsit
Neverquit


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you in regards to your knee surgery back in 2013. Could you please email me when you have a chance? Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! Looking forward to hearing from you :) lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...