Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Swing Vo2 16 min, walking lunges, Horiz bar pushups, kb rows

AAND he bounces back ! Got the back issued cleared up with plenty of rolling  the abs and IT bands AND going back to hanging from the overhead bar ( still with feet barely on ground.) My lats were definitely too too tight and didn't help at all

I thought that not doing the iso squats during my sunday ruck would make it easier on the back but perhaps not. Either way the back was still a bit stiff today but got better every moment from the morning on.
I was still plenty worried though that it would stiffen up and I wouldn't be able to do the workout but no worries.

It went strongly and was actually easier than last week's 13 minutes

Swing Vo2
24 kg
32 sets of 10
16 min
320 reps
16 960 lbs

very very strong and ten minutes went by in a breeze. And almost no double breathing the whole set and that is definitely a good sign of adaptation

Walking lunges
4 laps of 38 steps

strong too with no stopping at any point on the second lap. nice

Horizontal bar pushups
20
20
20
15

75 reps

even this came back, thank you.Looks like Monday was just a bad day. It happens. But so rarely of late I could barely recognize it

KB row
20 kg x 10/10
          x 9/9
          x 8/8

cable curls and kickbacks
3 sets of 15

ok datsit

we'll see about tomorrow's ruck. tracy broke her toe today and I might be able to go. no biggies either way this is a deload week

neverquit

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...