Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday ruck 51 lbs and a steady pace

Just steady slow walk today. learned a bit from my jump to 53 lbs last week and backed things down a bit. You wouldn't think 2 lbs would make such a difference but it does. Or seems to.
Yesterdays' workload was good and back and knees were fine this AM

But I was just tired overall so I started out slowly and just made my laps one at a time.That's the most important thing when doing long distance or high rep anything, do NOT get ahead of yourself mentally it can crush you. Especially at the beginning when you have so far to go. Just stay focused on one step at a time, one rep at a time, one set at a time,

And, sure enough, halfway through, things started to ease up, loosen up and got fast. And, sure enough, the last two laps were pretty stinking hard. Just running out of gas and being forced into more fat burning :)

Also put the iso squats back in as they seem to loosen me up as much as they fatigue

51 lb ruck
12 laps
2 hours
10 isometric squat holds

another sunday at the office

ok tomorrow might be some playing around with kb snatches and presses, again.

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...