Monday, August 22, 2005

Snatch

Deload week and boy do I need it. SOre sore sore from Saturdays band and kb combo. Probably wont do that again for awhile. I will start using my hip flexors to pull myself into the hole though on swings and snatches.

snatch
26x5+5
36x5+5
44x5+5

53x8+8x10 sets/. man, 8 reps is so much better than 16. I hate high reps snatches. Let me do a ton of sets but you can keep those freaking reps.Of course I will do them, but I will hate them.

160 reps . good deload number, 80%

one arms swings
72x8
x9
x10
x8
x8

these were good.strong hip drive and root.

half pullups

6 sets of 6 my right lat/erector are totally activating maybe for the first time in years. sore sore sore. but the pullups are easy. really focusing on scap retraction and pulling the shoulder into the socket.

datsit.

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...