Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Forerarm Death.

Definitely paid a price for those 48 snatches with the two pood Monday. Forearms are destroyed! DARCs today were particularly painful. but I got it done and dont think I hurt myself.

Windmills
36x5+5x2
man am I tight!!!!!
44x5+5x2
53x5+5x2 finally opened up a bit esepcially with the right side.
1:15- 1:45

DARCS
44x20
53x10
72x20x8 sets this was a death slog.I did them but they really were hard and not fluid. worried about straining arms each rep.
72x40 so of course I had to do the last two sets at once just in case they had a chance to recover by tomorrow! LOL. everything is tight from mondayI really am fighting going for the 100 rep goal here.


supersetted all sets with one foot stands on bosu. this is getting easuer each time. did many extended blinks and rolling winks while on one foot. I can feel the increased foot strength.

1:45-2:15

Pistols on BOsu

Did these in the cage and self spotted.

right legx3 wow. this is more solid than I expected
left legx3 needed a lot more help than right but lower than last time. can actually feel some strength in this position now. and MAN what glute work. WHo'd thunk it.

right legx4x2
left legx4x2

this is really getting better. If I can learn to do real pistols I couldnt ask for more from my legs and knee.

2:15-2:30,
three training partners


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...