Sunday, March 10, 2024

48 kg one arm swings 20 x 5, 48 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistol practice 3 x 3 pullaparts 3 x 30

 Balance was a off today a bit. I  tried to focus on breaking at the knee more at the start than I have been as it's turned into more hinge than athletic hinge. It wasn't bad but COM was more forward than usual and bell height suffered

I got it figured out but it seems my groove has changed a bit with these big weights if I want to maximize bell height



the squats felt good and that groove feels very solid

Pistol practice.

really focused on keeping the right leg locked out in descent. very  tired of seeing that bent knee in videos

pullaparts

3 x 30


174.8

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2