Monday, March 18, 2024

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recent workouts but the ideas held

1) low bar rack

2) OBSESS ABOUT THE X

3) Push away from the bar to start

4) Press to the X

The only problem I had was loosing balance at the  lockout. Not sure why but the start was fast and leverage was good at the top

I'll review the videos and figure the balance out but this felt great








175.0

No comments:

35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace

  Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of swing volume suits me Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change 1...