Sunday, February 14, 2021

Easy Peasy Ruck



 This went great today other than having some left lat/ right bicep tendon aches from yesterdays wild swing form. Luckily they stretched right out but I knew I had  my answer as to whether or not to keep the technique.

But the ruck went well from the start and legs felt good and lungs were pretty open right from  the start as well. Nice

Cool crisp and overcast too which is perfect

NO squat stretches the entire ruck too which seems to be a trend; which seems ok because I am finally, after almost eight years of walking with weight now, I'm starting to get that rhythm that I used to get with running and there's really no need to stop and stretch out.

45 lb ruck
12 lap
13,291 steps
top speed 4.9 mph
1:48 min for the 12 laps
last lap :7:37 min

BW 176.2
BF 14..9

No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...