Thursday, February 04, 2021

Fast ass ruck

 

I wore these shoes all day today for work before the ruck and for the second week in a row my calves were stretched enough so that I had zero shin issues the entire ruck

So I could push the entire ruck instead of having to stop and stretch every lap after the third. this is great . even though it doesn't look like it from the picture these have a slightly negative heel so the calves are really being stretched instead of elevated ( like they are in my goruck macv1s and my lifting shoes)

legs felt good and lungs opened up early

45 lb ruck

6 laps

3 miles

50 min!


BW 176.4

BF 14.4


No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...