Sunday, September 15, 2019

Fast steady state ruck. Autopilot.

Great ruck today. All systems were go. My legs felt loose, strong and fast and held up that way for all twelve laps!
I expected them to start getting heavy after ten but no problem. Haven't felt that in forever.

And I basically hit auto pilot right from the start and just cruised it in

As always it helps it was cool and overcast with a light breeze. Perfect for me to go harder in as well.

Just a really nice ruck and the pace was solid for all 12 laps

Didn't take a test lap and not sure I'm going to anymore. It forces me into a gait that's really not normal  and I don't think I could ever maintain for more than one or two laps tops. If I want to concentrate on speed I should concentrate on getting the 12 lap time lower as I can

We'll see,

48lb ruck
12 laps
10 squat stretches
1:50 min !
RPE 6.5 !

BW 171.2
BF 13.2 ~

the beard at 10 months in!

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...