Wednesday, September 11, 2019

60 kg One Arm Swings 10x5/5,wt pushups, waking lunges, laterals



I wouldn't have given two cents for todays workout given how I felt 24 hours before. My traps neck and upper back did not like those close floor pushups nor my left biceps tendon the 15 presses I did before figuring out what not to do to inflame it.

Not a great nights sleep and weird nervy pain throughout. Great.
But I think it was just my body seeking neutral and bouncing around trying to find it as I kept feeling better and more "square and plumb" as the day went by and by time I got to training I felt great with NO joints talking to me at all!

So freaking weird but I'll take it1

One arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 4/4
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg x 4/4
36 kg x 4/4
40 kg x 4/4
48 kg x 4/4
60 kg x 5/5 x 10
100 reps
13,200 lbs
RPE 7.5

Left wrist and shoulder were FINE! Perhaps the best in forever and grip was no issue at all! Left TFL and right glute were 100% normal as well. So weird.
AND the Reebok Legacy shoes were perfect too

First time swinging the 60 kb in them and they made me feel like I was glued to the ground. Crazy stable and the heel height is literally ideal. Balance is great and quad activation and lumbar curve is just where I want it
Couldn't be happier
Plus it makes me an inch taller ,lol
Wt pushups
bw x 10
53 x 10 x 3

shoulder was fine,. going to use these on rep days as well as weight. no more floor for ahile

Walking lunges
3 laps

BEST my knees and hips and quads have felt doing these in months! so freaking weird

I did start 7-8 benzoflavone adaptogen two days ago and I wonder if that's making the difference?

I've used it and like it before but it's been months.

laterals
3 x 10/10 with 15s

BW 172.8
BF 13.9

1 comment:

Keprotica said...

A couple of questions: When did you decide that you needed to switch to an elevated heel? And what didn't you like about the Innov8s you used to wear? I've been a "barefoot is best" guy forever, but some news from the orthopedist yesterday got me thinking I should start elevating, just to open up the hip angle a little bit.

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...