Saturday, August 24, 2019



Weird day.  All over the place but it ended well. Started off with my Adidas powerlift shoe and I could tell pretty quick that the heels is too low and it wouldn't help me but I wanted to test it more.
I wore it through the 185 x 3 first two sets then switched to the Innov8 and it was immediately better. But I wasted the first sets a bit but now I know.

So I ordered the shoe with the highest heel out there, the AdiPower 2
Looks a lot like the Innov8 but with a slightly higher heel and heel to toe drop. We'll see. But I know that the Do Wins are too low. I just wish this had a leather stacked heel but oh well

Plus the colors are right :) Mustang Blue and Black :)

Press
65, 85 105 x 3
135 x 3
155 x 3 ( low heel)
175 x 2
185 x 3 x 2
this is second set


then back to Innov8 shoe and
3x3 ( first video is 5th set)

135 x 10

I was so pissed ( even though I have no right to be, for gods sake this is a HUGE PR! that I thought I would give 20 reps a go but I was shot ,lol

24 kg speed swings
30 sets x 5 reps
150 reps
7950 lbs
RPE 7

this was good. Used the GS style bell and the smaller handle was a nice change. Longer bell meant a longer stroke and it took a few sets to get use to but in the end it was good

Laterals
3 x 10/10 wth 15

BW 172.2
BF 12.3
W 58.3

dont know where the hell the bodyfat and hydration came from but I'll take it! this is the lowest it's been in ages and I actually feel leaner than at 174 a few months ago


No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2