Sunday, August 11, 2019

Solid Ruck



The first hour started out great. I was thinking of writing this blog and calling it "auto pilot" because that's how my legs felt right from the start. Then the second hour the legs got a little heavy. nothing bad but not autopilot, either
Did NO squat stretches as my legs felt so good and I wanted to go as fast as I could

Did end up with a good last sprint lap though- watch read 6:54 but I had to stop twice, shut down the watch, then re start it to clear some rocks in my boot. That probably cost me at least 2 seconds and it was with NO 'airborne shuffling' lol

48 kb ruck
12 laps
1:50
last lap 6:54
RPE 7/8/5

BW 171.2
BF 13.5

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...