Thursday, August 15, 2019

Heat conditioned achieved ruck



This one let me know I'm in solid heat condition right now. I still hate like going to the dentist but I can do it. And push a bit. And it was 102-4 today at 1 pm too. with no breeze.
Definitely think pushing the last lap of each ruck lately has really made the difference. Just that wee bit of high intensity glycolytic work to top off the cells make a world of difference it seems

The ZMA 5 has been giving me great deep sleep all week and that's making a huge difference too.

48 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
last lap  7:08 ( ack actually though it was going to be better but giving the heat I'll take it.)
RPE 8

also blood sugar and energy levels throughout morning have been the most smooth ever. really nice. must be the sleep

BW 172.2
BF 13.1


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...