Wednesday, August 14, 2019

60 and 68 kg One Arm swings 10 sets of 5/5, Wt pushups,laterals



Interesting one. Hot as hell but another good nights sleep. Loving this Snac ZMA powder! Never felt this much deep sleep

Back locked up last night after all those pistols caught up with my abs and it freaked me out a bit. But then I thumped the abs and psoas, released the piriformis with the small super nova and did some lean in stretches on the cage. Released very quickly but it freaked me out a bit and made me question how heavy I should go today

As usual I played it by feel and it was fine

One arm swings
 16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 4/4
24 kg x 4/4
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg x 4/3
36 kg x 3/4
40 kg x 4/3
44 kg x 3/4
48 kg x 4/3
60 kg x 5/5 x 8 sets
68 kg x 4/4 x 2



this was toughest on my left wrist and grip! taping the wrist helped a lot but my grip was challenged to the max. right, not so much but this is one big ass grip workout!

Height and speed were good but it took me to the end to realize I was too much on my heels in the back swing and that actually made it worse on my grip!  Seems like forever since I swung this but it was just last month. But in the AM on Sat. Big difference for sure. Another level of resistance :)

Wt pushups
bw x 10
53 x 10 x 3

strong. time to put a layer of chain on this at the last set

Laterals
3 x 10/10 with 15s

best these have ever felt
skipped lunges. TOO hot and want to make sure back is solid tomorrow

BW 172.6
BW 13.7

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2