Thursday, June 20, 2019

Heat con ruck



Was going to de load today and or even skip the ruck as I am still road hard, put up wet.But I slept well and felt good and decided to go for it. It was solid. Mind was as good as it's been in months. Determined and focused and not getting attached to the pain. Or the dead, hot smelly air. Man I hate rucking midday.

And  I think I'm going down to 48 lbs as I just don't seem to be truly adapting to 50 for who knows what weird ass reason. Two pounds? Really?

We'll see. I thought by now I'd adjust.


50 lb ruck
6 laps
60 min
RPE 8
Heat index: fucking hot with dead ass air.

BW 171.6
BW 14.1 !! didn't see that coming. No real reason except it's hot

No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...