Sunday, June 02, 2019

50 lb ruck

This image kept me going today. Not that it was so hard but my legs were dead and I was just tired. Then I saw this in my head and realized what I was doing was nothing hard at all and to just keep putting one leg in front of the other. And it was fine.

This guy Nick Bare, rucked 30 hours straight for 100 miles with the same weight I had in my ruck, 50 lbs. Two hours is nothing no matter how tired my legs are. Really. And it really helped






Otherwise it was a decent ruck. Overcast, slightly cool and breezy so no worries. Body felt good except tired; not sure why my legs have been so beat of late except that they are getting bigger and are working harder all the time. Which is good.

But they warmed up after an hour and a half so the finish was strong

50lbs
12 laps
7 squat stretches
 1:55
RPE 9

BW 173.8
BF 12.9

does seem by bodyfat has dropped the last week as evidenced by both the numbers and the mirror. Seem harder and leaner all over

Started back on Shiljit and it seems to be making a difference. I like the ginseng but this feels better now

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2