Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday ruck heavy and slow

It had to come to an end at some point. I was definitely feeling the effects of yesterdays swing workout in my legs and overall body. No pain; not even much stiffness, just overall fatigue.
No surprises there, actually.

Pack weight back up to  50.4 lbs, the first six laps were just slow and I was ok with that. Just made my way through them.Then, surprisingly the pace picked up as my legs loosened up very nicely. I probably should have stopped at 11 laps as the 12th was one too many but it got done.
A very nice lesson in mental tenacity too. Just breathe and take one step at a time

Overall time : 2 hours 3 minutes
12 laps  14,665 steps
11 iso squats

 Time to stretch and roll and eat up to prepare for tomorrow's presses. Hopefully 110 lbs for triples

either way

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...