Thursday, September 24, 2020

Ruck test, Rush 72 is the winner

 I tried to like it, I really did.Hell I tried to love it. But it's not the one. Took the Mystery Ranch out for my Thursday ruck and had the setting right where I thought they should be but even after one lap I knew it wasn't right
So I adjusted the chest strap. No good. Adjusted it lower. No good
Switched out the sand bag and the gypsum bag to re distribute the load. No good.  A little better but then the chest strap and shoulder harness didn't feel good. 
So, after four laps I head home, reloaded my new ( black) rush 72 with the same weight- 47 lbs ) and headed back out and within seconds I knew I had the right pack. It just fit right and, being brand new, had great padding and  no pre formed ruts so it really felt solid

Did another laps and brought  it in. Rush 72 is the winner. Oh well, just money :)




BW 176
BF 14.1
W 57.2

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...