Saturday, September 19, 2020

First MysteryRanch ruck

 


The air finally cleared enough for me to get out there. Only missed one day but 8 or so days of truly  foul air was not nice. It's always the simple things that are so crucial to happiness and breatheable air has got to be number one

Was rushed in the setup and tracy went with so didn't really have the focus to play with the adjustments of the ruck but overall I'd say it was very good. Not great out the shoot but that's got to be as much about a completely different system than the Rush 72

i wish the hip belt connected in a different way and that the thickness of the belt was wider but I think I'l get used to it. Tomorrow will be a better test
Regardless the load ( 45 lbs) felt a good 10 lbs lighter.  the pack is much more ergonomic, narrow and the hip shoulder system seems to work very well

45 lb ruck

6 laps

55 min

No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...