Sunday, September 27, 2020

Black ruck ruck







 This went really well, except for my legs and hips being seriously tired and stiff right at the start. No joint issues just really tired muscles which again tells me, much like with the 32 kg, how much force I'm putting out with these sub max weights.
Which, the max weight works makes possible.
But man were they tight

Plus rucking the last few weeks has been spotty and weak for a number of reasons and my gait and strength endurance are definitely not at peak. So, to be expected

But man did the ruck feel great!
That new padding was awesome and I now appreciate the wide straps and hip belt so much more than I did before. It's a great fit

I'm getting used to the color
Also, getting very used to the Coyote suede GoRuck boots; loving the wide toe box

Legs actually loosened up quite well after lap five and then it was actually pretty brisk. weather was good. moderately cool and slight breeze

48 lb ruck
12 laps
13,419 steps
6 miles
2:05
5 squat stretches

last 1/2 mile in 7:30

BW 175.4
BF 14.5

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2