Sunday, September 20, 2020

Mystery ranch full two hour ruck, first time. 45 lbs

 


This went well. Not perfect but well. Great weather, air clear, cool and somewhat crisp and I was ready to go. But right off the pack, as set up according to SOP didn't feel that great so halfway through the first lap I adjust it. I put the shoulder harness down one full click and did another lap

Definitely felt better but I went on more click lower and it felt  much much better. Good in fact. The first setting had the weight too low on the hips and made it feel heavy. Not enough shoulders. The end placing felt the most evenly distributed

But I'm not sure how tough this pack is; the seams don't see very solid and I wonder how they'll hold up
We shall see

45 lb ruck
12 laps
6 miles
5 squat stretches
2 hours even
last .5  mile at 7:30

BW 174.8
BF 14.8


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...