Monday, October 21, 2019

standing press weight ladder 135-175, pistol practice,floor pushups PR, laterals



Felt very strong, this went well. Plus I realized what's happening when I lose the rep: I shift forward onto my TOES! It's not my hips first, that's a side effect of not staying on my heels. Saw it very clearing in the fifth rep in the video above.
As soon as the weight shifts to the front of the foot the hip moves too then the bar goes forward. Been looking for the right cue for this and I think that's it.

Standing press
65 86 105 x 3
135 x 5
145 x 5
155 x 5
165 x 5
175 x 4!

the warmup sets were the best ever. Groove was the best ever. This plan might actually be working Felt very good and getting really used to the  false grip, feels strong and natural now and it really keeps my elbows from flaring too soon,

Pistol practice
3/3
4/4
5/5
5/5

these were easily the strongest and most comfortable reps I have ever done. legs really feel strong and I am going to do another day of these on Wednesday too. I think this will be what I need to get to the next level and a full unsupported pistol

Floor pushups
3 x 52 ALL TIME PR!!
FREAKIN HELL THEY WERE STRONG!

Laterals
3 x 8/8 with 15s

BW 172.1 !!
BF 13.5


No comments:

195 x 1 x 9 205 x 1 225 x CLOSE! 205 x 1 20kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 30

 What a great day! Moved my grip and my stance back in. Concentrated on pushing UP on the bar un takeoff and then decided, during warmups, t...