Thursday, July 25, 2019

Hard ass hot ruck

Man this was tough. As soon as I hit the street I felt like I was in a no air sauna. Then, it got worse for about three laps then the endorphins kicked in and I could embrace the suck. Til then it really sucked. But legs were ok and pace was solid, just so freaking hot. At least 90 deg.

then it got pretty fluid and I actually timed the last lap and got a 7:03 which is really incredible. I was close to sub seven too. That says tons about my conditioning at this point

48 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
last lap = 7:03

BW 171
BF 14.2


No comments:

225 x SO CLOSE, 220 x 1 ( 34th) 205 x 1 x 5, laterals rear delts wt pushups

 This was GREAT! So close on the two plate and wanted to take it again. But I took 220 instead and came  up with one of my all time bests wi...