Thursday, October 01, 2015

Thursday ruck; cruising back in

The one thing that gets worked the most when I travel are my legs. I carry my ruck as my luggage so even though it's much lighter than my rucking weight it's still about 20 + lbs and it adds up over lots of airport and other walking.

So today it wasn't that much of a shock at all putting on my 47 lb ruck and getting back to the rhythm.
Still want to break back in slowly

47 lb ruck
6 laps
55 minutes
 5th lap time: 8:15

a bit slow but the whole system is a bit tired so I didn't push it at all
 a full day off then 36 kg swings

datsit
neverquit

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...