Saturday, January 09, 2010

Look what I found on E Bay


Click the link here and see what my first book is going for now, lol! 1984 baby and I wrote three books for Runners World Magazine's Getting Strong Series, spelling the soon to be deceased Don " The Ripper" Ross,Pro Bodybuilder, Pro Wrestler and Absolute MADMAN from doing ALL the books in the series.


I wrote three although only one was published as the owner of Runner's World ,Bob Anderson, was going through a divorce and decided to liquidate the Book division.The book on building the chest was the only one that survived.


It's a classic! LOL
and, btw, it's not my chest. it was way better,lol.

5 comments:

Boris T said...

Nice and I was going to ask if that was your pic.

Also I hope you kept a copy for yourself of this one as well as the ones that didn't get published.

Mark Reifkind said...

boris

yes, I've got a few copies for posterity.the ones that didnt get published never made it past the manuscript stage.

Scoundrel said...

I think it's time for a new book Mark ; )

- Rob

Mark Reifkind said...

scoundrel

lol. yeah, just a bit overdue. now,if I could just take advantage of my insomnia and write at night!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...