Monday, February 16, 2026

Chin Press 170 x 1 x 10,wt pushups 32 lb x 2 x 8,53 x 8, 20 lb hammer curls 4 x 10, band rear delts 4 x 15

 This went great. Went without elbow sleeves and elbows are better.Think they create too much compression and wedge the joint open.

One,this form looks so much cooler even if the weights are light. have to readjust mentally. I ended up with two sets where I layed back too much and I dont like looking at it at all anymore

Went back to the Innov8  heel and I'm  just so used to it

Going to repeat this workout next week and make it more solid





168.8

No comments:

40 kg swings 20 x 5 ( 23 min) 40 kg belt squats 4 x 8, rev grip pullaparts 4 x 20

  Slow to warmup, stiff for no reason even slept well but once I got warm it went well 163.4