Saturday, October 05, 2024

32 kg swings 20 x 10, 23 min, 36 kg belt squats 3 x 8, pullaparts 3 x 30, bulgarian spilt squats 3 x,8,6,6

 This was HAARD. Right first rib was out for SOME FUCKING WEIRD REASON RIGHT AFTER I GOT THE LEFT LAT TO SHUT UP

I hoped the swing would re set it ( which it did) but it meant so so sleep in mild pain when moving, and , of course anxiety

But got up early and did tons of Body Maintenace and things just kept moving better

THEN to the workout.. 

Each set was hard and rest were on the minute.Fuck. HR was 140 at least everytime I checked it and it got higher for sure

Didn't puke but I  was breathing like a freight train, and coughing up a lung

Lovely

But I  got it done and didn't die, but it was hard


172.4

No comments:

32 kg swings 20 x 10, 23 min, 36 kg belt squats 3 x 8, pullaparts 3 x 30, bulgarian spilt squats 3 x,8,6,6

 This was HAARD. Right first rib was out for SOME FUCKING WEIRD REASON RIGHT AFTER I GOT THE LEFT LAT TO SHUT UP I hoped the swing would re ...