Wednesday, May 29, 2024

185 x 1 x 5, 190 x 1 x 4, 195 x 1 x 4, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, db curls 3 x 8, pushups 40

 This went very well and  learned a few very important things

1) push hips as far forward as possible after set up. If not far enough I end up to vertical

2) Don't just look for the X SPOT IT AND STAY FIXATED ON IT! When I just 'saw' but lost fixation my chin dropped and the bar went forward a bit

On the sets I did this the bar FLEW








175.0

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...