Wednesday, May 15, 2024

215 x X x 3 205 x 1 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, laterals db curls

 despite the misses at 215 from sheer fatigue ( monday) the groove and form was more than decent. Really created leg stiffness just as I drop and pop really works, just have to get stronger in it

Elbows were flaring from the fatigue and man I was I could take a medium grip in this. I really think it would help keep my elbows from spinning out!

195 x 1
205 x miss ( balance)
215 x 3/4 x 3 ( pure fatigue)

205 x 1 x 5

they all pretty much looked like this

Cues were

Elbows up
Spot the X
Stiffen the legs into drop and pop

it felt very  natural after the first few sets and I felt I could be aggressive even in 'going for it'


174.8

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another really good one. Hotter than it's been but legs were moving so well early on and stayed that way. Another good night sleep too ...