Thursday, February 01, 2024

1 mile Max Vo2 test walk 3:31~~ 4:44 MPH and 41 est max vo2

 Got an early cancellation and it called for rain at my usual rucking time so I decided to give this test a go.

I've been thinking about for a few weeks

1/2 mile warmup in  7:15 the the full two lap walk that ended with a strong 13:31! Don't know if thats my all time fastest but if not it's close

counted 15/16 beats in 10 sec and that correlates to a 41/42 Maxvo2 for my age although the chart stopped at 65 lol

It's almost 'elite' for the next age group down 55-59


really strong effort and very easy too

any faster I would have to break into a jog

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Despite feeling a bit hungover this was very strong and decently fast. Best in weeks! 45 lb  9 laps 1:30 ( must have taken more rest breaks...