Saturday, April 29, 2023

48 kg One arm swings 12 x 5/5, 48 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pullaparts

 This was a very good session and I (re) learned a few things

There is a distinct difference in the 48 and above kb bells that really requires a different technique than even the 44 kg for me

With the 44 kg and below I can just focus on locking my knees and not get pulled forward. With the 48 and above I HAVE to lean back as I lockout or I just can't get decent height and a strong standing plank

Took me three sets to remember that.Also, if I don't it puts tons o stress on my grip and wrist

 Also in general I've found myself not re breathing in ( sniffing ) fast enough after the lockout and not getting maximum breath tension. When I really focus on the sniff I'm just that much stronger

 On the belt squats instead of using the bikram grip I decided to  just clench my hand hard at the bottom and that helped increase total body tension as well
Much stronger


We went fast today, too. No more than 1.5 min rest/sets. Lungs held up well

Pullaparts 3 x 30

BW 175.4
BF 13.0 ( bath )
W 57.0

No comments:

Kono Press 205 x 1 x 11 sets PR, kb press 20 x 3,24 x 3 28 x 2, 20 kg swings 4 x 8/8

 Decidded to try the kono start position again, even change my head position (  didn't last) to looking up and in thinking I could get a...