Sunday, April 23, 2023

4.5 Mile Ruck 45 lbs



 Finally got the whole 9 laps in. Legs felt heavy and I was tired despite sleeping well. The intensity of the swing workout and not doing my mid week ruck for two weeks straight caught up with me it seems. Felt better the last three laps (  speed wise) but once a week is barely enough to maintain form, definitely not enough to increase it

But I should be back on track this week.

At least my sleep is good

45 lb ruck

9 laps

1:25 min

last mile about 17 min

BW 176.00

BF 14.7

definitely have to get my head screwed on straight for the heat work that's coming. It's been cold here for a long time it seems

No comments:

Kono Press 205 x 1 x 11 sets PR, kb press 20 x 3,24 x 3 28 x 2, 20 kg swings 4 x 8/8

 Decidded to try the kono start position again, even change my head position (  didn't last) to looking up and in thinking I could get a...