Wednesday, April 19, 2023

185 x 12 x 2 double pauses, 24-32 kg two hand swings, wt pushups

 This went well after a very slow warmup. Stiff and tight it took five sets before my form and timing came together. All the cues worked well. Have to remember to not just push my hips forward after I unrack but let the upper back arch as well.

Otherwise I'm too vertical

Also don't have to throw my head too hard as I drive my hips at the end, Just find the X after I hip drive

set 5/12

set 12/12
things were "ok" but work was intense today and in my head all the way up to the second I hit the gym. Took a bit to get into the body

two hand swings


24 x 10
28 x 10
32 x 10 x 3
feeling the perinium just a bit now as I write this. Not sure if this is right or not yet. With the wider stance in the press AND the swing it could be too much. we'll see definitely not getting enough bodymaintenance or stretching in

wt pushups horiz bar
bw x 10
53 x 10 x 3

BW 176.4
BF  14.5

No comments:

Kono Press 205 x 1 x 11 sets PR, kb press 20 x 3,24 x 3 28 x 2, 20 kg swings 4 x 8/8

 Decidded to try the kono start position again, even change my head position (  didn't last) to looking up and in thinking I could get a...