Saturday, April 22, 2023

44 kg One Arm Swings 16 x 5/5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x10, pullaparts

 

This went great. Solo today and didn't feel quite ready mentally although body felt fine and I  slept well too. Just hard to focus and a bit anxious. After the two hand swings on Wed kinda unbalanced me I was worried about tweaking something

But it went well, very well in fact and bell height was as  good as it's been with with this weight. 

Belt squats were strong too although still worried about right hamstring


then 3 x 30 pullaparts as usual. these never get easier

BW 174.8
BF 13.8
W 57.3

No comments:

Kono Press 205 x 1 x 11 sets PR, kb press 20 x 3,24 x 3 28 x 2, 20 kg swings 4 x 8/8

 Decidded to try the kono start position again, even change my head position (  didn't last) to looking up and in thinking I could get a...