Monday, January 11, 2021

Sunday ruck

 


This went much better than expected after that swing fest yesterday; I fully expected my legs to be sore, heavy and slow. They were just the opposite! The hams were tight but even right from the start of the ruck the legs felt loose and ready to go.

Now, I was tired, that's for sure and I decided early to go at a slow pace but it wasn't bad at all and lap pace picked up steadily throughout the two hours

So much so I didn't feel the need to stop for squat stretches and basically did zero of them.

Nice and chilly out and that always helps

50 lb ruck

12 laps

two hours
6 miles

Speed range 3.1-3.9 mph

BW 176.2
BF 14.3


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...