Saturday, January 16, 2021

44 kg One Arm Swings 10 x 8/8, pistol practice, laterals and new shoes

 

Since they worked so well for the press I decided to wear my Reebok lifters for the swing and see how they felt. Last time I used them I didn't seem have as good a knee lock as with the Inov8s but this time seemed better

A much heavier shoe they also seems more stable, I thought I could root better too. Not sure if the form was as good, better or worse then usual but we'll see when the bell gets really heavy. Very soon here, lol

This video was from last months 44 kg work. Not a great comparison as I start on a different arm (second arm is always less powerful) and I'm not wearing shorts but lets put it up

Just from the thumbnail it seems I'm leaning more with the reeboks. we'll see. but either way very strong feeling today, Legs lungs and power all good

44 kg 
16kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 5/5
24 kg x 4/4
28 kg x 4/4
32 kg  x 4/4
36 kg x 4/4
44kg x 8./8 x 10

Pistol practice
The higher heels definitely helps here
3 x 5/5 
backing off to re focus on bottom position
Laterals/rear delts
3 x 10/10 with 15s

BW 176.4
BF 13.5 ( bath)

Purposely let me weight stay up a bit. 175 now feels small,lol

No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2