Thursday, January 21, 2021

Great Ruck, New pack weight 45 lb

 

Man this went well. Probably the best Thursday ruck in years. Plus ZERO calf tightness. Decided to wear my zero heel ultra shoes hoping it would provide a passive stretch to my calves and it did. It seemed the standing was what was tightening my calves before the ruck especially standing in my boots with a slight heel

This worked great and I love the shoes too. Big toe box and super light

Plus I lowered the pack weight to 45 lbs, 5 lbs less felt like 10

45 lb ruck

6 laps

3 miles

55 min

top speed 3.6 mph

RPE 5


BW 177.2

BF 14.7

No comments:

35 lg 3 mile ruck PR! 43:34 14:30 Pace

 AMAZING !  Started off so strong and had no problem holding and I have exactly NO idea why lol could be my fastest loaded  mile ever 163.4