Thursday, January 21, 2021

Great Ruck, New pack weight 45 lb

 

Man this went well. Probably the best Thursday ruck in years. Plus ZERO calf tightness. Decided to wear my zero heel ultra shoes hoping it would provide a passive stretch to my calves and it did. It seemed the standing was what was tightening my calves before the ruck especially standing in my boots with a slight heel

This worked great and I love the shoes too. Big toe box and super light

Plus I lowered the pack weight to 45 lbs, 5 lbs less felt like 10

45 lb ruck

6 laps

3 miles

55 min

top speed 3.6 mph

RPE 5


BW 177.2

BF 14.7

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...