Sunday, August 30, 2020

Great ruck

 This went very well. Slept well felt good getting up, cool and crisp air with  a slight breeze and the legs felt fine

Wore my coyote GoRuck macv2's and they worked perfectly . Zero foot, toenail or calf issues. I think these have finally broken in, unlike the gen 1 black ones that were perfect from day  one. the wider toe box is definitely a plus as the salomons have been giving me toenail issues on my right foot of late.

Maybe my foot has gotten bigger. whatever . for now it's the GoRucks. 
Plus those damn Vietnam era combat boots are now talking to me now that I know I can use the gen 2 outsole


Anyway all good and steady pace all along with no leg or calf issues

50 lb ruck
12 lasps
1:55
8 squats
12,608 steps
5.8 miles

walked the opposite direction than normal for sunday( my usual direction for thurs) as I thought it was counting my steps differently. Not so but weird

BW 176.4
BF 14.7

No comments:

195 x 1 x 3, 205 x 1, 220 x 3/4, 215 x 1, 205 x 1 x 5, wt pushups sides and rears

 I think I might need to make wednesday the heavy day. I felt "Ok" today but kind of flat. Again. In fact, I can't remember wh...