Sunday, August 09, 2020

Hot ruck

 


Woke up very dehydrated, more than I thought, and the heat was solid and early this morning. Usually I don't drink at all during my Sunday rucks and it's no problem but today I started thinking about getting a drink from the fountain about an hour in but there was no running water due to covid stupidity.

So I decided to just get it done and went a little slower than usual but on the 11th laps I decided I was not feeling all that great and water was more important than another .5 mile


So I went home and drank about a gallon of water and juice and kept refilling all day 

Hydration level was just 56.7% this am  with 15.2 BF but it felt worse. It's been relatively cool of late and just got hot literally overnight

No worries always another ruck and lap

50 lb Ruck
11 laps
8 squats
12,028 steps
5.3 miles
1:50 min

BW 175.2
BF 15.1

No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...