Sunday, August 16, 2020

Dry thunder and lightening, roll clouds and fire tornados! A very weird ruck

 



Woke up early from thunder and lightening. It's mid August. It NEVER thunders and lightening in the 40 years I've been here.  Never

Then it rained. TOO FREAKING WEIRD

At first I didn't think I would even be able to go, the lightening was serious.. then it cleared up. I figured I'd give it a try and actually left the house exactly on time

I was totally drenched in sweat after just one half hour as it was as muggy as I've ever felt it here as well>
Luckily the water fountains were back on so I didn't have to dig into the extra water bottle I brought. I was determined NOT to get dehydrated like I did last week, plus it's been over 100 for the last 2 days. Nights are damn hot too.

SO tons of NUNN electrolytes , seltzer water green tea ext and tons of it
Feel pretty good now

52 lb ruck
12 laps
12,882 steps
5.7 miles
7 squat stretches

 Decent but the heat was definitely a player on the field. I handled it well but it was the hottest test this years. Plus real humidity for the first time

All the Bikram training actually really did help me. At the very least mentally

BW 174.1
BF 14.1

No comments:

195 x 1 x 3, 205 x 1, 220 x 3/4, 215 x 1, 205 x 1 x 5, wt pushups sides and rears

 I think I might need to make wednesday the heavy day. I felt "Ok" today but kind of flat. Again. In fact, I can't remember wh...