Thursday, May 30, 2019

A great thursday ruck

This was great. Got a late start and that would usually kill my motivation even more than usual for this usually hard ass day but today it was fine. I was calm. It was hot but with a cool breeze, if that makes sense, so it wasn't too bad. Legs and hips even felt heavy and leaden but I just focused on one step at a time and it was easy!

Not fast but not slow easy. But smooth, very smooth for a change. Especially for a thursday

50 lb ruck
6 laps
55 min
RPE 7

BW 172.4
BF 14.1
W 57.1

Highest consistent BF readings I have had since I started keeping track. Not particularly happy but my pants still fit even though my waist is up a good inch. and my upper body is reminiscent of my powerlifting days!

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...