Sunday, May 12, 2019

50 lb rucks Thursday and Sunday



Forgot to post thursday's ruck. It was hard and hot and I only got 5 laps in before I decided it was enough. Each lap wasn't too hard but I just was beat and didn't need to push any harder, plus I was wondering if 50 lbs was too much. Hard to believe just 2 lbs could make that much difference but it turns out I was just tired.

Today's ruck the weight felt fine.

Sunday Ruck
50 lbs
12 laps
1:55 min
6 squat stretches
RPE 8.5

lots of rest stops to let the legs circulate, they were loading up a bit. but the back felt fine and the ruck weight did as well
Not quite as cool this morning, muggy and humid but it got done and, as usual, the later laps felt fresher and were faster than the early, warmup laps

BW 171.8
BF 13.4



No comments:

More press mistakes from today

 1) Gotta engage the rhomboids when setting the low rack position.Lock in 2) Elbows up is crucial 3) 'Straight  up' on the unracking...