Wednesday, May 01, 2019

20 kg speed swings 30 sets, Press,walking lunges, laterals

Back off day and I sure needed it. the bell didn't feel heavy but my legs did. 30 sets was hard just as I was tired. But I backed off mentally and just checked the box. Did the work


20 kg speed swings
30 sets of 8
240 reps
10.560 lbs
RPE 9

each rep did have decent height and power though, and my groove felt very solid. I pretty much went auto pilot

Press
105 x 3 x 10 sets
Really focused on hip set up and unracking

fast and strong

walking lunges
3 laps of 40 steps

dead legs,
enough

laterals
3 sets of 8/8

done
BW 171.4
BF 13.9

rest and eat

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...