Monday, May 20, 2019

Sunday Ruck: Wet

This went well despite being soaked for almost all of it. It was warm out or I never would have hit it in the first place. I missed thursday's ruck as it rained on me as I started and I wasn't dressed for it and it was cold so I  came home

determined not to do the same on Sunday so I covered the pack and headed out.
Legs felt good despite the Sat beating with the 68 kg bell but I could tell I was tired.  I walked til I got cold which ended up being 9 laps, or 1.5 hours.
It would have to do. the air was cool and crisp and it was just beautiful out. Overcast and stormy, just how I like it

50 lb ruck
9 laps
6 squat stretches
1.5 hours
RPE8.5

BW 172.8
BF 12.8

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...