Sunday, July 22, 2018

Super fast ruck

Wow, another amazing ruck. I cut 15 minutes off my regular time again and ended up with a pretty easy 7:05 last lap

Not one bit of trouble in my calves, feet or legs throughout. Just fantastic. Truly reminds me of my best running and cycling training
All nasal breathing too
Hardest part was just staying with the pace and not getting bored even though it was pretty easy to maintain,
Really happy with my improvement
Pretty warm too this morning but zero problems with heat tolerance
Thank goodness for the xoskin shirts though, they are perfect as are the socks



45 lb ruck
12 laps
1:45 min
12th lap 7:05
RPE 7

BW 171
BF 12.9

feel solid and lean


No comments:

155 x 3 x 5, 160 x 3 x 5, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 40, 35

 Thought about going back to 5x5 for a hot second then my left shoulder  reminded me why I stopped doing them before. It doesn't seem to...