Thursday, July 05, 2018

Another fast and good ruck

 Another good one and another hot day. All nasal breathing, no problem, I am finally finding my legs. Today was one of those days where I wanted to stop and rest but didn't need to. It was weird. I could keep the pace but it was hard but I could

Lately I've been wanting to keep the steady pace but couldn't because of some kind of muscle restriction, today it showed me I'm just used to stopping. Just a few 20 second stops to breathe more then off. Same low top Salomons worked perfectly

A trend it seems

45 lb Ruck
6 laps
55 min
last lap 7:11 ! :)
RPE 6.5

BW 171.4  I'll take it
BF 13.7 ? wow
W 55.6

datsit  feel good

No comments:

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...